Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Proposal?
I never did write to let you know how "the proposal" went on Sunday morning. Josh never did get a chance to talk to Amara's parents about the prospect of marrying their daughter. Instead, as the children were playing on the playground after the church picnic, Josh, whose bladder was feeling a little on the full side, decided to pee off of the top of the slide (I know, I know, there's that common theme you see so often in this blog). Joshua was unaware that he really should watch out for innocent bystanders, and accidentally sprayed the arms of a cute little girl standing beneath the slide. The girl? Amara! Great impression, Josh, way to go. I'm sure Mr Forringer will be pleased to give his blessing now. Too bad too, because I really wouldn't mind having Amara for a daughter-in-law. *sigh* I hope that time will fade this memory for her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Oh my goodness! I can't stop laughing!
Let's hope he learns a little more finesse before he actually pops the question....
Post a Comment