
Borrowing from a fellow blogger who I don't know personally-
Ann-(check it out- her perspective is truly inspiring!)
I am determined to see beauty in the everyday, in the mundane, in the ordinary. I am determined to
notice. I want to see all of the blessings that God has graced me with- showered me with. I want to praise Him for all of His goodness and not gripe about dirty laundry and spilled cheerios. So starts the list of 1,000 gifts- I hope to pepper this blog with "living prayer" and I hope you're blessed!

(1) Spring blooms fresh with dew- sounds kinda poetic, doesn't it? And yes, that is a bloom from my very own garden!

(2) Little boys eager to help with chores

(3) Children learning to share!
3 comments:
Haha!! Is Josh cleaning out his belly button?
I loved this post! Very encouraging, Jenna. Your kids look so sweet, too. :)
Why did you stop? They were so good.
Post a Comment