Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

So this post is a couple of days late...we celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary on December 28th! Sorry this picture isn't better- we don't have a scanner at the moment. On the 27th we went out to dinner as a family. As we were driving into town Josh continued to request that we eat at Mazzios- a favorite pizza place. Tim told him that maybe mommy would like to go to someplace a bit fancier for her anniversary. He responded "you mean like Burger King?" I love that boy! We ended up at Johnny Carino's and in between helping Josh twirl his spaghetti and making sure Ivy didn't fall off her chair as she attempted to sit without a high chair "like a big girl" we gazed lovingly into each others eyes :) Our anniversary always sneaks up on me every year-- My mind is just unwinding after Christmas and then it hits. In fact, I actually forgot this year! Tim reminded me and I felt ashamed that I had forgotten. Good thing I have a loving and forgiving husband! He is an amazing husband and I am honored to be his wife! I love you, Tim!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy Anniversary! :)

Kelly said...

Happy anniversary!! I actually almost forgot our anniversary last year. Aren't our men so wonderfully forgiving?