Friday, March 14, 2008

Crazy Texas Weather

Last Friday we had snow, this Friday- Daffodils! We took a drive out to Mrs. Lee's Garden in Gladewater and got a few good pictures. We had a lunch date with Tim afterwards so we were a little rushed. I would have liked to stay longer. Josh loved it, but Ivy was a little tired and cranky. I cut Josh's hair in the morning after breakfast and then rushed both kids through a bath so we could get pictures in before lunch. Consequently Ivy missed her morning nap. Luckily the pictures don't show it though :) I'll be sending out pictures to the grandparents in Wisconsin for Easter- (as they enjoy a melting 70 inches of snow!) Lovely 80 degrees here today! Did I mention that I LOVE March in East Texas? Really beautiful!

4 comments:

Connie said...

She looks like a fairy.... so beautiful. :)

Vashey Fam said...

I love that place! Would you guys like to have a picnic there sometime? Josh is such a handsome little man!

Vashey Fam said...

You know, I think I'll make a little ivy barrette for Ivy's hair....maybe with a tiny flower. What color?

Jenna said...

Ivy's color is purple for sure- she looks fabulous in purple!