Front view- there are three bays in front, four on the east side, and three in the back. Every other bay has a lift. The old shop had no lifts so we were limited in the work we could take.
Nice, bright overhead lights- you can see two of the two post lifts on either side of the truck. The drainage ditch in the center of the floor empties into a holding tank where the oil and water are separated. We also have a used oil storage tank so that in the winter we can use the oil for heating- nice! The old shop had a wood burning stove and the guys just had to bundle up!
Tim has always wanted a black and white checkered floor. The kids wanted to help Tim lay tile.(sorry this pic is a bit blurry)
This is a view of the customer waiting area and front counter. In the old shop, customers waited in Tim's office- not the most convenient. In fact, the office was used for a waiting area and a break room for the guys. It got quite crowded during lunch time.I don't have a picture of Tim's finished office yet.
Also not pictured- the break room and bathrooms and storage. There's also a separate room from the main shop that is for radiator repair and another separate room for flushing cars and welding. More pics to come....
What do you think?





5 comments:
I love the black and white tile. I always wanted it in my kitchen with bright walls. :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Can you rest now? :)
almost- we are supposed to close next Friday
that is awesome!!! love the floor!
It looks great Jenna, congrats to you both!
Me too! In fact, I think I may check up my new kitchen! The shop looks so *good*! It is so bright and cheerful and professional in comparison!
Post a Comment