While putting Josh to bed he told me "Mama, I want a big family. " I asked him if that meant that he wanted more babies in the family and he said yes...I told him that we could pray about it if he wanted to. So we bowed our heads and he clasped his little boy hands together and asked for more brothers and sisters. Afterwards I tried to explain God's sovereignty to him-- I told him that just like mommy sometimes tells him no, God can answer no if he thinks that something is not the best for us. He said "mommy, i need to ask God for something." and he bowed again and said "Jesus, can i have a bunny rabbit?" After a few moments of waiting with his eyes tightly shut, he announced "mama, He just said 'no.'" I love childlike faith- I love innocence and wonder. He has such a joy for life and I have a lot to learn from my baby :)




3 comments:
I love that little guy!
What did God say when Josh asked for a little brother or sister? lol
Jenna! I miss you!
Post a Comment