Wednesday, July 2, 2008

a day in the park...

The hour is late and I don't have a lot to say...correction-- i think i have too much to say but can't narrow anything down in my head. But i wanted to post this adorable picture taken at the park today. Some moms from our church got together at the park today and Josh was so excited to see his little friend Amara- the boy is smitten and talks about her all the time. Can you see why?? It was a great day- after three hours at the park we had lunch at the shop with Tim. After a relatively short nap, we met another family at the water park in town for another round of play time. The kids were delightfully exhausted tonight and I'm looking forward to a peaceful night!
BEAUTIFUL!

3 comments:

Vashey Fam said...

I wish I'd been there!...Wyatt and I not feeling. Would love some fabric!! Have you seen The Long Hot Summer with Neman and Woodward? I have it if you want to borrow it.

Jenna said...

you were missed, Leigh! yes, we have seen The Long Hot Summer- in fact, it was the first Newman movie saw. i have a HUGE crush on the 50's Newman!

Vashey Fam said...

Jenna, you need a new entry for me to comment on! :o) Yes Newman has some of the bluest eyes ever! Well, Jon's are maybe bluer....Come to my blog and vote on the puppy names so you can win the little mouse!