Saturday, February 16, 2008

Long Time, No Blog...

My dear, sweet hubby came home from work last night with a temp of 102, chills, achy, and a general feeling of "blah" so I've been spending my weekend nursing him back and keeping the kiddos busy. They just want to be around daddy but I've sent him into quarantine and they don't understand. Last night we pulled out the hide-a-bed couch and watched movies and tried to stay out of the "sick room" (master bedroom). Since Ivy's crib is still in our room I thought it would be best to stay out for a bit. I have no desire to have flu-ridden children on my hands! Our 30 year old sofa bed is not the most comfortable place to sleep, but better than the floor, I guess. Tonight I've modified the arrangement and I have Josh back in his room, but Ivy is still in the living room with me. I have her set up in the playpen and I guess I'll be pulling up a couch again. Tim's birthday is tomorrow, poor guy will be spending it in bed, so I think i'll plan on celebrating next weekend. I still have a few more things to buy anyway. I think its time to get this tired mama to bed now.

No comments: